Your Ad Here

Celina Jaitley sexy

Pin It now!
Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
Bollywood siren Celina Jaitley is grabbing many eyeballs nowadays through her sizzling two-piece bikini shoot for a popular film magazine.

While many in the industry believe that Celina's bikini photoshoot for Stardust magazine is an attempt to garner publicity, the sexy belle says the purpose of the shoot was not to milk any mileage but to portray a face of the ever-changing Indian woman.

"My intention was not to portray sexiness or how much can one bare. My intention was to portray the beauty of the ever-changing Indian woman, someone who is beautiful, more modern as well as more comfortable with her sexuality," Celina is quoted by IANS as saying.But does Celina feel she's achieved what she wanted to through this shoot?

"Well, the way response has been so far, I guess I have. My intention was to arouse the sensuousness with beauty and dignity and not vulgarity and I have pretty much managed to achieve that," said the actress.

When asked what inspired her in the first place to slip into a bikini for the shoot, Celina said it was a swimwear photoshoot of her favourite supermodel Kate Moss.

"I had seen this fabulous swimwear shoot of one of my favourite models, Kate Moss. I instantly knew that I had to do something on the same lines," Celina revealed to the news agency.

Celina is pretty happy with the quality of the photoshoot pictures. She feels her look in the images is much different from those of other Bollywood babes who've posed in bikinis recently.













No comments:

Post a Comment